- The El Nido Private Island Tour A includes boat transportation, lunch buffet, drinking water and services of an accredited tour guide.
- It is designed to cater for a large family, group of friends or couples who wish to make their own Private itinerary.
- Guests can decide on which island to visit and how long they wish to stay on the island before proceeding to the next destination as long as it is within the 7 hours duration of the tour.
- The boat staff and the tour guide can help assist you in making the best itinerary by providing suggestions and recommendations.
- Islands which are not included in the main El Nido tour can also be visited as long as it is not out of the way and tourists are authorized to visit the island.
What to Expect from Private Island Tour A
The Island Tour A is a 7-hour long package which gives the guests the freedom to decide on their itinerary. They can pick which island to visit. The tour usually begins at 9 am, but guests can request for an earlier start as long as the boat is back before 5 pm.
Guests can pick island destinations from other main El Nido tours to make their hybrid tour that caters to your preference. There is no time limit for how long you can stay on the island because it is all up to you.
For this tour, you have the option to bring your food or have the crew prepare it for you. If you do decide to have prepared meals, make sure to notify the crew ahead of time so that they can prepare your food. The same thing applies for beverages, but there is free drinking water on board included in the tour package.
Booking Information and Tips – What to Bring, What to Wear & Food
- Once you have decided on your itinerary for this tour, notify the tour guide ahead of time so that they can prepare for you. If you do have last-minute changes, make sure to inform them as well.
- Do not bring single-use plastic on island tours because the local government bans it.
- Bring sunscreen
Private Island Tour A Itinerary
On the day of your booking, the pick-up point will be your hotel lobby. If you prefer to be picked up somewhere else, that could be arranged but please notify the tour staff ahead. For hotel pick-ups, be in the lobby 15 minutes before your agreed upon time of pick up
When the driver arrives at the hotel pick-up location, present your booking confirmation reference. You will then be transported to the dock where the boat will be waiting for you.
The island tour will proceed as to how you planned. You have the choice to extend your stay on one island or move on to the next destination. During lunchtime, you will be either served with a lunch buffet by the crew or eat your meal depending on your prior arrangement.
The Eld Nido Island Tour A provides you with full control of your tour but makes sure that the boat is back at the dock before 5 pm. Also, do take note that you still have to pay for ETDF or Eco-tourism Development fee for 200/pax since it is not included in the package
Booking your Tour
- If you want to book the tour, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Then you will receive your booking confirmation via email.