- The El Nido Private Island tour D allows guests to have the freedom to choose which island to explore and which ones to avoid.
- This tour usually lasts for 7 hours if it starts at 9 am, but it can be a 9-10 hours trip if guests decide to begin the tour at an earlier time.
- The package includes the cost for the boat transportation, tour guide, lunch buffet, and drinking water on board.
- The itinerary for the tour can be either one of the main island tours or combo tours.
- Other islands that are not included in the main tour can also be visited for this type of tour.
What to Expect from Private Island Tour D
Have the freedom to choose which island you will explore with the El Nido Private Island Tour D. You can either opt to follow the itinerary of the main El Nido tours or make your own that suit your preference. You also have full control over how long you will be staying in the islands.
Whether you are touring with your family, group of friends or as a couple, you will experience exclusivity because you will have the boat all for yourself. Furthermore, the crew and the tour guide on board are dedicated to providing you with the best customer service experience possible to make the trip even more enjoyable.
The destination of this tour can either be mostly beaches, lagoons, caves, or a combination of these types of spots. Regardless of which island you choose to visit, expect to be amazed by the natural and untouched beauty of the El Nido islands.
Booking Information and Tips – What to Bring, What to Wear & Food
- Book your preferred dates early because slots are limited.
- Do not bring single-use plastics on Island tours to avoid paying fines.
- Bring your snorkeling gear if you want to witness the aquatic faunas around the islands.
Private Tour D Itinerary
The voucher for the El Nido Private Island Tour D will be sent to you with the confirmation of your booking. You have to present the voucher to the tour guide who will help you board the tour boat.
You can opt to avail transport service from your hotel to the docks. If you prefer this option, please inform the tour staff ahead of time. The pick-up point will be in the lobby of your hotel, so make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before the agreed-upon time of pick up.
The tour will begin according to your preferred schedule. The destinations will also be up to you. You can visit the Big Lagoon, Small Lagoon, Helicopter Island, etc. However, do take note that you have to pay an additional 200 Php per person for ETDF or Eco-Tourism Development Fee and another 200PHp user fee if you will be visiting the Big Lagoon and the Small Lagoon.
For lunch, you can enjoy a delicious seafood meal prepared by the boat crew on an island. However, since this is a private tour, you also choose what type of meal you will be having. If you want something other than seafood, you can request that ahead of time. You can also bring your food if you wish. The same thing also applies to the beverage of your choice.
Booking your Tour
- If you want to book the tour, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Then you will receive your booking confirmation via email.