- Explore the wonders of El Nido by visiting Big Lagoon, Small Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Secret Lagoon, and Seven Commando Beach
- Experience 7 hours of the tour hopping from one island to another
- Whet your appetite with the crew’s very own seafood menu alongside rice and fruits
- Go kayaking or even underwater diving during your Big and Small Lagoon tour
- Discover the hidden gem that is the Shimizu island with its white sand beach, crystal clear waters, and interesting rock formations
- Laze away in one of the rent-free cottages in privately owned Seven Commandos beach
- Avail of all the above for as low as P1,000!
What to Expect from Island Tour A
The Island Tour A, likewise known as the Lagoons and Beach tour, will take you to the hidden lagoons of the Miniloc island. The tour will depart from El Nido via the El Nido Port Authority or the El Nido Pier Harbor at around 9 AM. The tour will take you to 7 hours of island hopping adventure as you get to discover some of the hidden gems in El Nido.
During the tour, you can expect to uncover El Nido’s hidden beauty that you normally can’t find in any island-hopping adventure. The tour focuses on lagoon exploration and the inclusion of a privately owned beach where you can laze away until the end of the tour.
The tour will provide you with a free lunch buffet. Their crew will be the ones to prepare a seafood grill menu paired with rice as well as fruits. You can also choose which meat you want to grill, either chicken, fish, or pork.
Booking Information and Tips
You can pre-book for the Island Tour A at GoWaves prior to your arrival in El Nido. Typically, you just have to bring your typical island hopping stuff including sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat, swimming gears, beachwear, and beachwear.
The tour will provide you with a free lunch buffet as well as drinking water. You can also choose to bring drinks or alcohol if you want to.
- The tour will depart from either El Nido Pier Harbor or El Nido Port Authority by 9 AM. Therefore, you have to arrive at the location before that. You can avail of van or motorbike rental services to get to the pickup point from your location.
- The first stop will be at the Small Lagoon where you can rent a kayak for P300 and enjoy kayaking.
- Next is the Secret Lagoon which offers a mystical view, thanks to its crystal clear water and surrounding karst formations.
- After that, the tour will then take you to Big Lagoon which can be rather shallow depending on the time of the day. It’s a bigger version of the Small Lagoon where you can go kayaking or swimming.
- By lunchtime, the crew will take you to Shimizu Island. From there, you can take shelter under the shade of huge rock formations or go swimming in the crystal clear waters.
- For the finale, the tour will take you to the privately owned Seven Commandos beach. Despite being privately owned, the beach actually offers rent-free cottages, and there’s even a refreshment store. You can relax on the beach until 4-5 PM when you’ll have to return to El Nido.
How to Book your Tour
- If you want to book the tour, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Then you will receive your booking confirmation by email.