- Visit breathtaking lagoons, caves, beaches, and reefs in this unforgettable island-hopping adventure.
- You’ll get to see Pinagbuyutan island which is known for its wide beaches, reefs, snorkeling spots, and high cliffs which are awesome for photoshoots.
- Experience the Entalulua or Papaya Beach situated in crystal clear waters. Sip fresh coconut as you chill with your family and friends.
- See the epic Snake island which is known for its sandbar. Better bring your drones.
- Discover the Cudugnon and Cathedral Caves and watch unbelievable rock formations in awe. Swimming in Cathedral Cave’s luminescent waters is a magical experience, so bring your snorkel too.
- Experiencing El Nido like this comes at a reasonable price.
What to Expect from Island Tour B
The El Nido Island Tour B is known as the Caves and Coves Tour. It lasts for approximately seven hours. You’ll be picked up from your hotel and arrive at the El Nido Pier Harbor on time for the tour that starts at 9 AM and ends at 4 PM or 5 PM.
At an affordable price, you can get to visit three beaches and two caves. Other inclusions are a boat trip, an experienced tour guide, and a lunch buffet prepared by the crew themselves that includes seafood, rice, and fruits. The kayak, snorkeling equipment, and other fees (e.g. ETDF and lagoon user fee) are excluded.
Expect to visit Snake Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Entalulua Island, Cadugnon Cave, and Cathedral Cave. You’re free to hop off the boat and explore the islands and caves you visit. You can do kayaking and snorkeling to see the beauty of the waters surrounding the beaches and underneath the caves.
Booking Information and Tips – What to Bring, What to Wear & Food
You can book this tour on Go Waves Philippines site. Bring what you typically would when you go island hopping: sunblock, towel, beachwear, extra shirts, snorkeling gears, and a first aid kit. Since your lunch is already paid for, just bring water. Besides, you’d be back on El Nido before sundown.
Tour B Itinerary
- You’ll take off from El Nido Pier Harbor at 9 AM.
- Your first stop is Pinagbuyutan Island, a tropical island dotted with coconut trees and palm trees. Have fun snorkeling there.
- The next stops are the Cudugnon and Cathedral caves where you’ll get to admire cliffs, rock formations, and glowing waters.
- You’ll then proceed to Entalulua Island to enjoy the clear sea.
- Your last stop is at Snake Island which is famous for its sandbar. This is the part where you should fly your drones to take amazing shots.
- At 4 or 5 PM, your boat will head back to El Nido.
How to Book your Tour
- If you want to book the tour, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Then you will receive your booking confirmation via email.