If you’re the type of person who loves a combination of beautiful white sand beaches, beautiful cliffs, and majestic lagoons, then Tour C in El Nido is definitely for you. Here are some of the places that you’ll visit when on tour:
- Secret Beach
- Hidden Beach
- Star Beach
- Matinloc Shrine
- Helicopter Island
What to Expect from Island Tour C
So what can you expect from this tour? First of all, you’ll have an accredited tour guide to bring you around. Not only will the tour guide bring you around in these tour destinations, but they’ll also explain all about these amazing places. What’s more, is that the guide will be taking you around via boat transport.
Of course, you will definitely get hungry when you go on a tour which is why a big spread is prepared for you. You don’t need to bring food nor do you need to buy food. A whole buffet lunch will be prepared for you at lunchtime.
Our crew will personally prepare all the food for you. All the food will be grilled. You have a choice of grilled fish, pork, or chicken. As for your beverages, you have an unlimited supply of water. But you can bring your own drinks if you want– especially if you want alcohol.
Booking Information and Tips
So what are the things that you need to take note of when you go on a trip?
The tour starts at 9 am so be there early. There will be a transport that will take you to the tour from the pickup point. And also, the trip will take a total of 7 hours.
Booking Information and Tips – What to Bring, What to Wear & Food
You can book this tour on Go Waves Philippines site. Bring what you typically would when you go island hopping: sunblock, towel, beachwear, extra shirts, snorkeling gears, and a first aid kit. Since your lunch is already paid for, just bring water. Besides, you’d be back on El Nido before sundown.
Tour C Itinerary
- The pickup point will be in whatever hotel you stay and the drop off point is either in El Nido Pier Harbor or El Nido Port Authority. This is where the tour will start.
- At lunchtime, you will arrive on an island where you will enjoy a smorgasbord of grilled food. From there, you will continue your tour to all of the other areas.
- The tour ends at 5PM and you will be taken back to El Nido Port.
- If you want to redeem your voucher, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Do take note that there is a booking fee that comes with your booking. However, it’s a rather small amount, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
How to Book your Tour
- If you want to book the tour, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Then you will receive your booking confirmation via email.