- El Nido Island Tour D will take you to the must-see beaches and lagoons around El Nido.
- This tour is designed for adventure seekers who want to witness the aquatic faunas around the majestic El Nido island through snorkelling who don’t mind sharing the boat with other groups.
- It is also for those who want to enjoy the beaches by lounging on the white beautiful sand beaches of the island destinations.
- There are six stops for this tour which are the Bukal Beach, Natnat, Beach, Pasandigan Beach, Paradise Beach, and Cadlao Lagoon.
- The inclusion for this tour is boat transport, lunch buffet, drinking water, and services from an accredited tour guide.
What to Expect from Island Tour D
Be prepared to experience the beauty of El Nido beaches and lagoons. The Island tour D is a 7-hour long tour. The tour will begin at 9 am so you need to be in the departure area at least 10 minutes before. From there, a guide will lead you to the boat you will board, and the tour will commence.
During the tour itself, expect to have the chance to swim in some of the most beautiful beaches and lagoons you will ever see in your lifetime, so bring plenty of sunscreen and extra swimwear and change of clothes.
Aside from swimming, you can also snorkel or kayak on the islands. However, that is not included in the price for this package, so you have to pay extra for that. Also, there is an ETDF or Eco-Tourism Development Fee that each guest should pay. This fee will cost 200php per person.
Booking Information and Tips – What to Bring, What to Wear & Food
- Please keep your booking confirmation because you have to present it to the guide on the day of your schedule.
- Do not bring single-use plastic on this tour as the local government prohibits it.
- Bring sunscreen to avoid having bad sunburn after the trip.
Tour D Itinerary
- The pickup point will be in whatever hotel you stay and the drop off point is either in El Nido Pier Harbor or El Nido Port Authority. This is where the tour will start.
- At lunchtime, you will arrive on an island where you will enjoy a smorgasbord of grilled food. From there, you will continue your tour to all of the other areas.
- The tour ends at 5PM and you will be taken back to El Nido Port.
If you want something other than seafood, you can inform the tour staff ahead of schedule to prepare either chicken or pork for the lunch menu. For the beverage, drinking water is already included in the package. If you want other drinks such as soft drinks or alcohol, you can bring your supply, but make sure that they are not in single-use plastics.
Booking your Tour
- If you want to redeem your voucher, first, you must book online. You first click the Book Now button and fill in all of the necessary details like your name, the number of people going on this trip, the travel date, and your contact details.
- From there, you can proceed to pay. Then you will receive your booking confirmation via email.